Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) Market Capitalization Tops $59.39 Million
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 25th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $59.39 million and $292,483.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $1.14 or 0.00011953 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatehub, EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00174382 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004506 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00034150 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00024118 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007452 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000254 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.