SolarCoin Hits Market Cap of $19.82 Million (SLR)
SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded up 10.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 25th. In the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.50 or 0.00005233 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Livecoin and Bleutrade. SolarCoin has a total market cap of $19.82 million and approximately $24,359.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $223.14 or 0.02331140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003386 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005963 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00012604 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021616 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00046645 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003256 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.