Storm (STORM) Price Hits $0.0261 on Top Exchanges
Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 25th. During the last seven days, Storm has traded 32% lower against the dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for about $0.0261 or 0.00000274 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Radar Relay and Coinrail. Storm has a market capitalization of $106.41 million and $651,932.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009850 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.21 or 0.01234740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00018970 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00061352 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00095894 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.28 or 0.00224190 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00019437 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Coinrail, HitBTC, Bancor Network and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.