SunContract (SNC) Hits Market Capitalization of $25.14 Million
SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 25th. SunContract has a market capitalization of $25.14 million and approximately $5.76 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SunContract token can now be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00002279 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last seven days, SunContract has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009825 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.97 or 0.01238850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018844 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00060983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010429 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00097416 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.61 or 0.00225063 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019357 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.