Voxels (VOX) Hits Market Capitalization of $25.59 Million
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 25th. Over the last week, Voxels has traded 27.8% lower against the US dollar. Voxels has a market cap of $25.59 million and approximately $935,528.00 worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Voxels coin can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001276 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Livecoin and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $218.66 or 0.02288970 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003387 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005906 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00012663 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021739 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00046605 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003274 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voxels must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.