Wings Price Reaches $0.80 on Exchanges (WINGS)
Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded up 15.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 25th. Wings has a market cap of $71.46 million and $49.33 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wings token can now be bought for $0.80 or 0.00008339 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, Liqui and Gatecoin. Over the last week, Wings has traded up 2.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009855 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $118.34 or 0.01238750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018963 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00061346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010464 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00096328 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.26 or 0.00222576 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00019294 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bittrex, Liqui, Binance and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.