ZenCash (ZEN) Trading Down 23.8% Over Last Week
ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 25th. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for $33.58 or 0.00351525 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, ZenCash has traded 23.8% lower against the dollar. ZenCash has a market cap of $110.67 million and $707,626.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $113.78 or 0.01190970 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $390.31 or 0.04085470 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.20 or 0.01268660 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00040460 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00020067 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00016261 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and COSS. It is not possible to buy ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.