Bytom (BTM) Price Tops $0.34 on Major Exchanges
Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 10th. Bytom has a market capitalization of $334.26 million and $16.45 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bytom has traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bytom token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00003981 BTC on major exchanges including CoolCoin, Cryptopia, EXX and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.91 or 0.02055850 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005420 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007472 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018325 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00024849 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00022352 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001209 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, Allcoin, BigONE, CoolCoin, OKEx, EtherDelta, EXX, Gate.io, HitBTC, Bibox, Cryptopia and OEX. It is not possible to purchase Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.