Particl Trading Down 34.1% Over Last Week (PART)
Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 10th. Particl has a total market cap of $168.56 million and $142,539.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Particl has traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Particl coin can currently be bought for approximately $18.96 or 0.00220252 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001088 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021354 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 139.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000443 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Particl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.