Quantstamp Price Hits $0.16 on Major Exchanges (QSP)
Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $99.14 million and approximately $1.83 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001866 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Kucoin and Gate.io. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded 29% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.92 or 0.00975139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003325 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015148 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011594 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00040204 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.52 or 0.00087347 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.01 or 0.00174445 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Huobi, Kucoin, Gate.io and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantstamp using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.