Achain (ACT) Price Down 29.4% Over Last Week
Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 12.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 11th. Achain has a market capitalization of $113.01 million and approximately $3.77 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Achain has traded 29.4% lower against the US dollar. One Achain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002579 BTC on exchanges including Allcoin, OKEx, Kucoin and CoolCoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.12 or 0.00949492 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014611 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00040485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.34 or 0.00086908 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00176403 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, CoolCoin, Allcoin and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.