Aragon Tops One Day Trading Volume of $342,718.00 (ANT)
Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last seven days, Aragon has traded 20.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Aragon token can currently be bought for $3.62 or 0.00037993 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex and HitBTC. Aragon has a market capitalization of $96.65 million and approximately $342,718.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.33 or 0.00956967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00040243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00087570 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00176029 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.