ATLANT Trading Down 20% Over Last 7 Days (ATL)
ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 11th. ATLANT has a total market capitalization of $3.84 million and $52,608.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATLANT token can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00003148 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox and YoBit. During the last seven days, ATLANT has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $88.93 or 0.00965409 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003224 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010873 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00040154 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.03 or 0.00087168 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00173861 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ATLANT Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATLANT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.