Auroracoin (AUR) Price Down 22.2% This Week
Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 11th. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for $1.66 or 0.00017901 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ISX, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Auroracoin has traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $14.39 million and approximately $38,390.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019110 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 24.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00051877 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ISX, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.