Dash Reaches Market Cap of $4.09 Billion (DASH)
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for about $515.00 or 0.05562560 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bitsane, CoinEx and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Dash has traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar. Dash has a total market cap of $4.09 billion and approximately $93.84 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001752 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00016981 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018006 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013303 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0703 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00000958 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Exmo, COSS, Coinroom, LocalTrade, Kucoin, Altcoin Trader, Livecoin, Bitcoin Indonesia, Braziliex, Upbit, BTC Trade UA, Trade Satoshi, Qryptos, BitFlip, Gate.io, Bittylicious, OKEx, Kraken, Coinsquare, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Cryptox, Tidex, Mercatox, AEX, CoinExchange, Abucoins, Bitsane, Exrates, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, Coingi, CoinEx, Bithumb, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Liqui, Koineks, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Bitfinex, Huobi, WEX, Bisq, CEX.IO, Coinrail, BitBay, YoBit, Binance, Bittrex, C-CEX, xBTCe, Cryptomate, Quoine and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.