DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 11th. One DECENT coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.61 or 0.00006991 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Bittrex and ChaoEX. DECENT has a total market capitalization of $31.18 million and $1.28 million worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DECENT has traded 31.1% lower against the dollar.

Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:

  • OmiseGO (OMG) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.40 or 0.00154131 BTC.
  • Ardor (ARDR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003133 BTC.
  • Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00023252 BTC.
  • ION (ION) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00033941 BTC.
  • Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011409 BTC.
  • DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
  • PostCoin (POST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000302 BTC.

DECENT Profile

DECENT uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2017. DECENT’s total supply is 73,197,775 coins and its circulating supply is 51,306,089 coins. DECENT’s official website is The Reddit community for DECENT is /r/decentplatform. DECENT’s official Twitter account is @DECENTplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.

According to CryptoCompare, “Decent is a decentralized open source content distribution platform that allows anyone to buy, sell, or share content without unnecessary middleman fees or manipulation. Using Decent, authors can share their content directly with consumers using blockchain technology and a modified version of the Bittorrent protocol, without any cultural, geographical or political¬†limitations. Decent holds multiple advantages over traditional platforms, such censorship resistance, which is ensured by Decent's decentralized nature where no single server can be targetted or shut down (It is also impossible to target specific nodes with one piece of content in mind). It allows consumers to acquire content for a cheaper price, while the content creators can keep 100% of the profits. Furthermore, there is no central authority that dictates what content is worth downloading, meaning that content creators are free to express themselves completely and to succeed (or fail) in their craft, regardless of what corporations or governments see fit. The reputation, recommendation, and feedback systems will give every user an equal opportunity. Decent will host an ICO starting on the 10th of September¬†in which 70% of the DCT tokens' total supply will be sold for ETH and BTC. The remaining 30% will be used for mining rewards. DCT tokens are used to fuel the Decent Platform and is required to publish and buy content. Users can choose to set the price for their published content. “

DECENT Coin Trading

DECENT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, ChaoEX, BCEX and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase DECENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DECENT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DECENT using one of the exchanges listed above.

Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.