district0x (DNT) Price Down 35.4% Over Last Week
district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 11th. In the last seven days, district0x has traded 35.4% lower against the US dollar. One district0x token can currently be bought for $0.0633 or 0.00000665 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Gate.io, OKEx and HitBTC. district0x has a total market capitalization of $37.96 million and approximately $739,435.00 worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008729 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.01 or 0.00957068 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00040500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00087217 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00174788 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Mercatox, Binance, Liqui, Gate.io, OKEx and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy district0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.