DubaiCoin Trading Down 32.7% Over Last 7 Days (DBIX)
DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 16.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 11th. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for about $4.45 or 0.00046631 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. DubaiCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.85 million and $101,714.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 32.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.93 or 0.00156510 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.21 or 0.00201297 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00061518 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.18 or 0.00138116 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00274868 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003302 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.