Elastic Hits 1-Day Volume of $180,537.00 (XEL)
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded up 11% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One Elastic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002468 BTC on major exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. Elastic has a market capitalization of $21.07 million and approximately $180,537.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Elastic has traded down 29.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00026544 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001088 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00015000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008249 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001922 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000170 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not presently possible to purchase Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.