Elixir Price Hits $0.27 on Exchanges (ELIX)
Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 5.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 11th. In the last seven days, Elixir has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. Elixir has a market capitalization of $8.57 million and approximately $24,452.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elixir token can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00002960 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $88.85 or 0.00962722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010880 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00040035 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.05 or 0.00087203 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00175174 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.