Enigma (XNG) Price Hits $0.21
Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 10th. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $136,999.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Enigma has traded down 40% against the US dollar. One Enigma token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002415 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, Tidex and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.49 or 0.00975694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003333 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015094 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011561 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00040628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00087721 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00174069 BTC.
Enigma Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Tidex, Mercatox and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.