ETHLend Price Down 36.5% Over Last 7 Days (LEND)
ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded down 13.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 10th. ETHLend has a total market capitalization of $61.25 million and approximately $3.32 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ETHLend token can now be purchased for about $0.0568 or 0.00000656 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, AEX, HitBTC and Kucoin. In the last seven days, ETHLend has traded 36.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.49 or 0.00975694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003333 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015094 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011561 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00040628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00087721 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00174069 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bibox, AEX, HitBTC, IDEX, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.