Fastcoin Price Hits $0.0101 (FST)
Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. One Fastcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, Fastcoin has traded 20% lower against the US dollar. Fastcoin has a market cap of $1.58 million and approximately $2,500.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001190 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00017954 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019141 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00051877 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Fastcoin Coin Trading
Fastcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fastcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fastcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.