FlorinCoin Price Reaches $0.11 (FLO)
FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 11th. Over the last week, FlorinCoin has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001186 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex and Bittrex. FlorinCoin has a total market cap of $15.66 million and $55,368.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00017911 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019106 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00053651 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000032 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling FlorinCoin
FlorinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.