GoByte Achieves Market Capitalization of $13.14 Million (GBX)
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 19% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 11th. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for $13.67 or 0.00147552 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. GoByte has a total market cap of $13.14 million and $280,974.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded 17.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00012697 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012443 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006385 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to purchase GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.