Gulden (NLG) Price Hits $0.11 on Exchanges
Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 11th. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001154 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Nocks and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Gulden has traded down 26.2% against the US dollar. Gulden has a market cap of $43.19 million and $105,633.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.49 or 0.01982300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003851 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005598 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007352 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00017556 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00025177 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00022193 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002209 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit, CoinExchange, GuldenTrader, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Nocks. It is not presently possible to buy Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.