Komodo (KMD) Price Reaches $3.59 on Top Exchanges
Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded up 6.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last seven days, Komodo has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar. Komodo has a market cap of $373.37 million and $1.23 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for $3.59 or 0.00037118 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, BarterDEX and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.54 or 0.00884226 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $316.72 or 0.03273870 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.98 or 0.00258179 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00104751 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00018247 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00012474 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.78 or 0.00712612 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Komodo is a privacy-centric cryptocurrency that combines the anonymity of ZCash with the security of Bitcoin. Using a new consensus mechanism developed by the Komodo team, delayed Proof of Work, Komodo blocks can be notarized using the Bitcoin blockchain. KMD is issued through an Equihash-based PoW protocol, and the new block information is sent to pre-voted notary nodes. These nodes insert the Komodo block information on the BTC blockchain by creating a custom transaction. This system ensures that in order to “hack” komodo, one would have to rewrite both chains.Komodo uses Zero Knowledge Proofs to provide 100% anonymous transactions, that are now secured with Bitcoin's hash rate. “
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptox, Bittrex, Binance, Upbit, HitBTC, CoinExchange and BarterDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.