LEOcoin (LEO) 24 Hour Volume Tops $22,149.00
LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 11th. One LEOcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00002828 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, C-CEX, LEOxChange and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded down 6.3% against the US dollar. LEOcoin has a total market cap of $26.21 million and $22,149.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,327.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $721.22 or 0.07744530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,075.57 or 0.11549600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.25 or 0.02021390 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $272.15 or 0.02922400 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.33 or 0.00228999 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.78 or 0.00126506 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.02 or 0.00902176 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $305.16 or 0.03276810 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LEOxChange, Bit-Z, C-CEX and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.