Loopring Achieves Market Capitalization of $215.62 Million (LRC)
Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 11th. Over the last week, Loopring has traded down 29.4% against the US dollar. Loopring has a total market cap of $215.62 million and approximately $3.95 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can now be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00003953 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Binance, CoinExchange and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.76 or 0.00951986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00014669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010456 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00040103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00086966 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.63 or 0.00174475 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinExchange, Gate.io, HitBTC, EtherDelta, YoBit and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.