Medicalchain One Day Volume Reaches $14.89 Million (MTN)
Medicalchain (CURRENCY:MTN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 11th. During the last week, Medicalchain has traded down 28.3% against the dollar. One Medicalchain token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001779 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Coinbene, Qryptos and Kucoin. Medicalchain has a market cap of $31.60 million and $14.89 million worth of Medicalchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008632 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $91.99 or 0.00958390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014443 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010423 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00040680 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.32 or 0.00086690 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00172616 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mytracknet is a global lost and found network that uses blockchain technology to incentivize paritipants for their contribution, while implementing a unified solution for every Bluetooth tracker in the market. MTN is a Waves-based asset used to reward those who help others recover lost items. Mytracknet is the winner of the Waves ico-hub competition.”
Buying and Selling Medicalchain
Medicalchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Qryptos, IDEX, Coinbene and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Medicalchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Medicalchain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Medicalchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Medicalchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Medicalchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.