Mercury Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $319,678.00 (MER)
Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 11th. Mercury has a total market capitalization of $24.15 million and approximately $319,678.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can now be bought for $0.24 or 0.00002689 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Over the last seven days, Mercury has traded 30.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009154 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $86.00 or 0.00980973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003288 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014862 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011395 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00040325 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00088052 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00173419 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not possible to buy Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.