NewYorkCoin (NYC) Price Hits $0.0001 on Exchanges
NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 11th. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including FreiExchange, Tradesatoshi, YoBit and Graviex. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded down 14.3% against the US dollar. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $19.59 million and approximately $19,230.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $188.45 or 0.02057800 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003944 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005564 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007348 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00018070 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00022671 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00022143 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002259 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, YoBit, Tradesatoshi and Graviex. It is not currently possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.