ParkByte Hits Market Capitalization of $2.76 Million (PKB)
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded down 25.2% against the U.S. dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.58 or 0.00006322 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $2.76 million and $20,903.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00042781 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.36 or 0.00903593 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 37.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010853 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003475 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00033064 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00017545 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.