Peerplays (PPY) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $0.00
Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded up 10.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. Peerplays has a market cap of $19.01 million and $0.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Peerplays has traded up 5.9% against the US dollar. One Peerplays coin can currently be bought for $4.80 or 0.00050161 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008593 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $91.94 or 0.00960180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00014380 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010479 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00041048 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00086822 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00173069 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerplays must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.