PostCoin Trading 11.7% Higher This Week (POST)
PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. PostCoin has a total market cap of $444,726.00 and approximately $1,208.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded 11.7% higher against the US dollar. One PostCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0280 or 0.00000301 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00152931 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00022497 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00033440 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011256 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007114 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.