Skycoin (SKY) Reaches Market Capitalization of $91.87 Million
Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for $11.90 or 0.00122900 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX and Cryptopia. In the last week, Skycoin has traded 23.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Skycoin has a total market cap of $91.87 million and approximately $817,076.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008651 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.85 or 0.00948413 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003158 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00014615 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010348 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00040359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00086867 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.02 or 0.00175765 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not possible to buy Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.