Snovio (SNOV) Price Down 20.2% This Week
Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded 21.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last week, Snovio has traded down 20.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Snovio token can now be bought for about $0.0340 or 0.00000356 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin and Tidex. Snovio has a total market cap of $13.78 million and $575,375.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00008632 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $91.99 or 0.00958390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014443 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010423 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00040680 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.32 or 0.00086690 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00172616 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Snovio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.