SolarCoin Reaches Market Cap of $17.17 Million (SLR)
SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 12.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $17.17 million and approximately $56,805.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00004280 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Bleutrade and Livecoin. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.66 or 0.01965900 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003870 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005634 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007407 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00017505 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00024470 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00021886 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002226 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.