TimesCoin (TMC) 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $19,940.00
TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 11th. TimesCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $19,940.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TimesCoin has traded down 15.4% against the US dollar. One TimesCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.95 or 0.00010300 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $89.14 or 0.00969823 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003247 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014854 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010886 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00040324 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00087732 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00175173 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not presently possible to buy TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TimesCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.