Triangles (TRI) Hits Market Capitalization of $615,604.00
Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. Triangles has a market cap of $615,604.00 and approximately $234.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for about $5.77 or 0.00063000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Triangles has traded 26.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00059700 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00015117 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00104131 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00023206 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00042060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.98 or 0.00605763 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 22.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000310 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triangles must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.