Verge (XVG) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $8.22 Million
Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 11th. During the last seven days, Verge has traded down 29.9% against the dollar. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0389 or 0.00000411 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Binance, CryptoBridge and Coinhouse. Verge has a market capitalization of $571.94 million and $8.22 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.13 or 0.02007230 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003882 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005511 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007199 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00017812 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00022440 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00022173 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001125 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex, Coinhouse, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, YoBit and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.