VeriumReserve (VRM) Hits Market Cap of $5.53 Million
VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 11th. VeriumReserve has a market capitalization of $5.53 million and approximately $25,520.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriumReserve coin can currently be bought for about $3.62 or 0.00039269 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last seven days, VeriumReserve has traded down 27.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.47 or 0.02035140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003889 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005514 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007415 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00017868 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.41 or 0.00894632 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00022153 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00022672 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy VeriumReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriumReserve must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.