WaBi (WABI) Market Capitalization Hits $43.37 Million
WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 10th. WaBi has a total market capitalization of $43.37 million and $1.65 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WaBi has traded 34.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One WaBi token can now be purchased for $0.96 or 0.00011120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.20 or 0.00976975 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015087 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00040319 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00087505 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00176101 BTC.
WaBi Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase WaBi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.