ZenCash (ZEN) Trading Down 40.4% Over Last 7 Days
ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 10th. ZenCash has a total market cap of $77.63 million and $764,419.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for $22.90 or 0.00265719 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, COSS, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. During the last week, ZenCash has traded down 40.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $80.41 or 0.00932991 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $283.29 or 0.03286890 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00108463 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013852 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $61.01 or 0.00698458 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, COSS and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZenCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.