DecentBet (DBET) Hits 1-Day Volume of $87,737.00
DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 11th. During the last week, DecentBet has traded down 42.5% against the U.S. dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $10.27 million and $87,737.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for $0.0867 or 0.00000921 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.92 or 0.00955352 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00014394 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010657 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00040384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00086923 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.22 or 0.00172361 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.