EquiTrader (EQT) Hits Market Cap of $2.17 Million
EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded up 14.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. EquiTrader has a total market cap of $2.17 million and $7,303.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EquiTrader coin can now be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002276 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.44 or 0.01919980 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004082 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005245 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007504 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00016677 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 66.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003834 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029292 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001009 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EquiTrader must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.