UnbreakableCoin Market Cap Hits $2.40 Million (UNB)
UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.40 million and $491,779.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded 13.6% lower against the dollar. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.05 or 0.00011342 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,293.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,056.40 or 0.11408800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00028664 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00179667 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00020905 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.08 or 0.01704790 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00020869 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002645 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001903 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.