Vsync Price Reaches $0.0241 on Top Exchanges (VSX)
Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. One Vsync coin can now be bought for $0.0241 or 0.00000260 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. Vsync has a market cap of $3.87 million and approximately $3,176.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Vsync has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00059709 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014382 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00095821 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00020863 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00038520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.26 or 0.00586697 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000237 BTC.
Vsync Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Vsync Coin Trading
Vsync can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Vsync directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vsync using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.