Aion (AION) Tops 1-Day Volume of $3.17 Million
Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Aion has traded 20% lower against the dollar. Aion has a total market cap of $198.86 million and approximately $3.17 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can now be bought for approximately $2.06 or 0.00025389 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Radar Relay, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin, Radar Relay and Token Store. It is not presently possible to buy Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.