AntiBitcoin Hits Market Cap of $96,982.00 (ANTI)
AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. AntiBitcoin has a market cap of $96,982.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded down 22.1% against the dollar. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,361.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $960.99 or 0.11664600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028274 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00174089 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00023545 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.96 or 0.01723100 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020856 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002775 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001920 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.